A new, open-source platform, Mapping Paintings (www.mappingpaintings.org), allows users to map the movement of artworks across space and time. Developed by Jodi Cranston and generously funded by the Kress Foundation, the platform encourages any user to join the community and to contribute data and share their research projects! Projects can also remain private.
- Emerging Scholar Symposium: ‘Furniture and the Domestic Interior, 1500-1915’, Frick Collection, New York, 27 October 2017
- CFP: Metropolitan Museum Journal, Vol. 53, 2018
- Conference: ‘Something for my native town’, Blackburn, 9-10 November 2017
- Conference: ‘Knowing ‘as much of art as the cat’: 19th-century women writers on the Old Masters’, The National Gallery, London, Friday 10 November 2017
Forum: Objects of Co… on Forum: Objects of Contention,…
- Follow The Society for the History of Collecting on WordPress.com