A new, open-source platform, Mapping Paintings (www.mappingpaintings.org), allows users to map the movement of artworks across space and time. Developed by Jodi Cranston and generously funded by the Kress Foundation, the platform encourages any user to join the community and to contribute data and share their research projects! Projects can also remain private.
- ‘Collecting or Competition?’, Strawberry Hill, Wednesday 24 January 2018
- CFP: Sammlungsraum als Ort des Dialogs, Villa Vigoni, 26 February-1 March 2018
- CONF: Collecting Medieval Art, New York, 27 January 2018
- CFP: Art, Artists, Materials and Ideas Crossing Borders, Cambridge, 15-16 November 18
- CFP: Art and Ideas on the Move, London, 25 May 2018
Forum: Objects of Co… on Forum: Objects of Contention,…
- Follow The Society for the History of Collecting on WordPress.com