A new, open-source platform, Mapping Paintings (www.mappingpaintings.org), allows users to map the movement of artworks across space and time. Developed by Jodi Cranston and generously funded by the Kress Foundation, the platform encourages any user to join the community and to contribute data and share their research projects! Projects can also remain private.
- CFP: Medievalism and the Rediscovery of Medieval Art, International Congress on Medieval Studies, Kalamazoo 2018
- CFP: Seminars in the History of Collecting, Wallace Collection, 2017-2018
- CFP: Women Artists Shows.Salons.Societies, Paris, 8-9 December 2017
- MGHG AGM and Annual Lecture, 21 September 2017, London
- Launch of new art history mapping platform
Forum: Objects of Co… on Forum: Objects of Contention,…
- Follow The Society for the History of Collecting on WordPress.com